The Idaho Native Plant Society (INPS) sponsors the Education, Research, and Inventory Grant (ERIG) Program which seeks to stimulate and promote research, conservation and educational activities which contribute to the appreciation, conservation, or knowledge of Idaho’s native flora or plant communities. Projects should provide a better understanding of native flora. Applicants are encouraged to submit a proposal describing a project, the way it benefits Idaho native plants and habitats, and how funds would be used to benefit.
You can donate to the ERIG Program using PayPal. Your donations to this program allow us to award additional funds to grantees or increase the number of grantees in a year. Undertaking new initiatives while supporting our existing programs depends on the investments our members and friends make in INPS and its goals in promoting conservation and education. Please consider making a donation!
Announcement and application procedure
This announcement describes the current application procedure and the requirements which the applicant must follow. Successful awardees must submit a final report to the INPS ERIG Committee documenting the project and its accomplishments. In addition a summary of the project is to be submitted to be published in the INPS newsletter, Sage Notes.
- 2017 ERIG Program Announcement 1-page 8.5×11 pdf (Please note 2017 date is March 31, 2017)
- 2016 ERIG Program Announcement 1-page 8.5×11 pdf
- 2015 ERIG Program Announcement 1-page 8.5×11 pdf
- 2014 ERIG Program Announcement 1-page 8.5×11 pdf
- 2013 ERIG Program Announcement 1-page 8.5×11 pdf
- 2012 ERIG Program Announcement 1-page 8.5×11 pdf
- 2011 ERIG Program Announcement 1-page 8.5×11 pdf