Pahove Chapter Monthly Presentations
Our 2016/2017 presentation season has ended, but we still have 2 big events left (our Annual Native Plant Sale and and a tour of the Table Rock Fire-see below). Presentations will begin again in the Fall 2017 with regular presentations on the second Tuesday of each month at the MK Nature Center from October through April. The MKNC is located at 600 S. Walnut Street behind Fish and Game headquarters. Announcements and presentations start at 7pm.
INPS PAHOVE CHAPTER
2017 Plant Sale Details
Click below to discover previous plant sales
Two Opportunities to Tour Table Rock-led by Martha Brabec, Boise Parks and Recreation Department
Tuesday, May 17th, 6pm-Shorter hike with a distant view of the fire perimeter. Meet at the Table Rock parking lot next to the cross. Space is limited so RSVP.
Tuesday, May 24th, 6pm-Longer hike with close-up views of plants recovering following the fire. Meet at the Warm Springs Golf Course parking lot. Space is limited so RSVP soon.
To sign-up, please contact Caroline Morris at fleursmorris[at]gmail.com
Wildflowers of Southern Idaho Coloring Book
Take this coloring book along with you when you are hiking, photographing, or simply enjoying the outdoors. Published by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the Pahove Chapter of the Idaho Native Plant Society, this coloring book may be reproduced but not sold. Share it with every child you know!
In the Boise area (plant suppliers)
- Buffalo-Berry Farm email@example.com. Jim Crawford, Margo Conits, (208) 634-3062, 51 E Lake Fork Rd, McCall ID 83638
- Draggin’ Wing High Desert Nursery waterthriftyplants.com firstname.lastname@example.org (plants, demo gardens and landscape design). Diane Jones, (208) 345-4199, 5300 Stinger St, Boise ID 83703
In the Boise area (landscapers)
- Flutterby Gardens Landscaping LLC flutterbygardensmelissa@.gmail.com. Elisa Clark (208) 571-2170, 3777 W. Chinden, Boise (affiliated with North End Organic Nursery NEON)
- Madeline George Garden Design Nursery email@example.com. Kecia Carlson (208) 941-1252, 10550 W Hill Rd Pkwy, Boise 83714
- Peggy Faith 850-9981, Xeric Gardening firstname.lastname@example.org
Many other landscapers also may install buffalo grass and blue grama grass plugs.
- Karie Pappani, President – pahove.chapter.president [at] gmail.com
- Vacant, Vice President –
- Daniel Murphy, Secretary
- Caroline Morris, Treasurer – fleursmorris [at] gmail.com
- Susan Ziebarth, Venue Coordinator – susan.ziebarth [at] idfg.idaho.gov
Write to the Pahove chapter at email@example.com