Photo from 2002 Annual Meeting – Challis — photographer: Marilyn George
Mark your calendars for the 2017 INPS Statewide Annual Meeting
Challis, Custer County, Idaho. July 14-17, 2017
Online registration will begin in the spring.
2017 meeting details (preliminary)
- Camping/Lodging (see below)
- Fees and Charges (see below)
- Contacts (see below)
- Directions (see below)
- Schedule of Events and Field Trips
- Resources (see below)
INPS members are invited and encouraged to attend the 2017 INPS Annual Meeting. It is in preliminary planning stages and more details will be available in spring 2017. It will be hosted by the Loasa Chapter of Idaho Native Plant Society (INPS). INPS members and guests will join together at the Living Waters Ranch located four miles west of Challis, Idaho in Custer County. We are looking at possible field trip destinations including Railroad Ridge, Bay Horse Lake, Chilly Slough, Malm Gulch, Road Creek and Herd Creek. If you are able to lead a possible field trip please contact Bill Bridges (See Meeting Contacts below).
Everyone will need to make their own reservations with the Living Waters Ranch. There are many accommadation options available.
- Tent sites $12/day
- RV sites $15/day (with full hookup $18/day)
- Bunk House $14/day
- Motel Rooms – 2 twin beds $48/day
- Chalets – 2 or 3 bedrooms with kitchen $110/day
- Mini-Lodges – 8 bedrooms each with 2 twin beds or a queen bed (private bath), large kitchen, $66 per room, 5 room minimum
Fees and Charges
Registration and other fees have not yet been determined.
Loasa Chapter Meeting Contact
For further information please contact the following:
Bill Bridges (bridgesbill34 [at] yahoo.com),
Please leave a message if necessary.